Click here for District 39 COVID-19 Resources and Information
- Current COVID symptoms include:
- Fever (100.4 or higher)
- New onset of severe headache
- New cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- New loss of sense of taste or smell
- Fatigue from unknown cause
- Muscle aches from unknown cause
If your child has COVID symptoms please keep them home, report it to the health office and get a test ASAP.
- Acceptable tests for return to school:
- Rapid antigen tests (AKA Home tests, please email me the result)
- Rapid PCR test or Rapid molecular test (AKA point of care tests done in a lab or medical facility)
- RT-PCR (Remains the gold standard for Covid testing).
PE: Parents may send a note to excuse their child from PE due to injury or illness for up to three days. Please note that students will also be required to sit out of recess on any days they are excused from PE. A doctor’s note is required for children who need to miss more than three days of PE.